BLOUNTS COURT PLAY AREA IS
WHILST CORONAVIRUS MEASURES ARE STILL IN PLACE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS AND HELP US MINIMISE THE RISKS OF SPREADING COVID-19
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Enter this facility if you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms or are self-isolating
- Enter this play area if it appears busy and avoid equipment that is already occupied
- Bring food or drink into the area
- Smoke in this area
- The virus can be transmitted by shouting, please encourage children to refrain from shouting
- Use hand sanitiser gel or wipes when using the equipment
- Avoid touching your face before and after touching the equipment
- Observe (and supervise children in observing) social distancing rules (2 metres where possible) from anyone outside your household or support bubble
- Take all litter, including PPE and wipes home with you
N.B. the user of this equipment does so at their own choice and risk.
You can read Potterne Parish Council’s risk assessment in relation to its play areas here: Blounts Court Playground Risk Assessment.
To help us maintain this play area in a safe and usable condition during these extraordinary times, please tell us about safety issues or defects:
Contact: Clerk to the Parish Council 01380 813001